smARTist® Telesummit Revival
Balance Your Life. Sell Your Art.
All from the comforts of home!
Are you juggling your art, a day job, your family, friends, and ‘what’s for dinner?
What, on earth, do successful artists do–not sleep?
As a self-supporting artist for 18 years…
Thank you, Ariane, for putting on an amazing smARTist Telesummit. What you are doing is so valuable.
I’ve been a self-supporting artist for the past 18 years, and I was afraid I might not learn too much new. But there were so many choice nuggets and new ideas to absorb that I’m thrilled.
The speakers were excellent—inspiring and enjoyable to listen to, again and again. And every time I listen, I get another tip I hadn’t focused on before.
For example, I recently won a National Portfolio competition and was signed to a prominent Toronto gallery. I used Joan Stewart’s talk on Publicity to help me send out a press release to my contact list and the media, which resulted in a lot of local press.
My new gallery was very impressed and said they’ve never worked with an artist who is so knowledgeable and pro-active about promotion
Please keep me on your mailing list and count me in for the next one! ~Shirley Williams
smARTist® Telesummit Revival
Artists, Balance Your Life. Sell Your Art. All from the comforts of home!
PODCAST #2: What Do You Get?
– 13 Art-Career Experts & Successful Artists
– 2 Mastermind Panel Discussions: Artists Ask. Experts Answer.
– 13 Established Artist and Expert Presentations
AND THREE BONUSES:
Bonus ONE: A Vision Questionnaire to identify SPECIFIC art-career intentions before you listen (So you know, ahead of time, what you are listening for.)
Artists often experience a major shift in their awareness right out of the gate, before hearing a single presentation…
The Vision Questionnaire has had an amazing effect on me
Digging deep to get my answers for the smARTist® Vision Questionnaire has had an amazing effect on me…there is something about being honest with myself that gives me a sense of finding my “true North.”
And a feeling that I’ve found a treasure box inside that I didn’t know I had.
It’s been absolutely wonderful for me.
I feel that you started at the “real” beginning for all of us, and that this has been in integrity for your stated purpose. Thank you!
BONUS #2: Two Panel Discussions: Artists Ask. Experts Answer.
But we had a twist:
Question of the Day—One critical artist question is answered, in turn, by each expert.
The 2-Minute Challenge—each panel member answers a different artist question.
The Hot-Seat—one artist’s dilemma is highlighted and the entire panel responds.
Here are some examples of artist questions:
– Is it desirable/important to focus on one medium/genre to build your “brand”?
– My husband is military, so we move every 2-3 years. How do I turn clients into collectors when the only way they see my work, once I leave an area, is through my website?
– Sometimes a collector asks me to paint subject matter I’m not fond of. But I don’t want to turn down the commission. Am I selling out if I do it?
– How can I help women artists, collectively, gain more visibility and have more exhibitions in museums?
– How do I extend a very successful, one-person exhibit—where I sold a dozen paintings—and keep the ball rolling when that venue only showcases an artist once in several years?
…the Panels today were worth the price of admission.
I really enjoyed the panel today. It was wonderful to be encouraged to make art rather than allow the negative spin on the economy to rule my thinking.
I am believing that all is possible, bolstered by the rich ideas and suggestions shared today.
If this was it, the Panels today were worth the price of admission. Thanks, Ariane, for making possible a source of much needed good news and encouragement! ~Vicki S
Bonus THREE: Your Stay-on-Track Program
Have you ever bought a workshop only to have it languish on your computer?
Goodness knows, I have.
The problem is that, when I buy a program, there’s no road map for applying what I’m learning. That’s all on me. So, I tinkered with the idea of helping you actually eat what you’ve purchased!
Stay-on-Track Worksheet #1
BEFORE you listen: Identify where your art career is going, what’s missing, and what you need.
Stay-on-Track Worksheet #2
DURING listening: Insert the specific information related to where your art career is
going, what’s missing, and what you need.
Stay-on-Track Worksheet #3
AFTER you listen: Create a step-by-step action plan to power-up a specific project for
where your art career is going, what’s missing, and what you need.
These worksheets will guide you, clearly and easily, to target the information on each smARTist® Telesummit Revival Podcast to what your career needs, right now.
PODCAST #2: So, What Will You Learn?
– Art-specific, practical, step-by-step skills
– From absolute “masters”
– Who translate left-brain strategies into the right-brain mind-set of creative professionals
The smARTist Telesummit was a find for me!
With every passing day, what smARTist facilitated for me has been uplifting and significant.
Including an incredible wealth of knowledge that continues to profoundly impact my awareness of all the possibilities for a working artist, as well as my life as a human being!
The smARTist Telesummit was a find for me! If only you knew HOW MUCH this has affected my life for the better. I send you this gratitude because what you have done is revolutionary, Ariane, and as I continue to uncover my own gifts I am probably going to come back again to say Thank you!!!!! ~ Kerrie B. Wry
The Telesummit information is of great benefit
to artists who want to succeed.
As an emerging artist I found the smARTist Telesummitspeakers knowledgeable on a variety of pertinent topics about how to be more successful in the marketplace: getting good gallery representation; the possibilities of licensing; representing myself through my own website; using the web to raise awareness about my art and my website; and a variety of tips on connecting with interested collectors.
Thank you for your offerings and the kind and positive message you sent to all of the artists involved. I think the Telesummitinformation is of great benefit to artists who want to succeed. ~ Gregory Reade
Here’s Your smARTist® Revival Podcast #2 Line Up
1. Jennifer Loudon — smARTist® Organizational Expert — as a personal growth coach and organizational mentor, Jennifer’s The Life Organizer Book: Tips, Stories, & Prompts to Focus on Your Needs & Navigate Your Dreams is one of nine books on personal growth that she’s written in over 30 years.
10 Thousand Ways to Kiss your Creativity Into Life
– Nurture your creativity by first organizing your life
2. Geoffrey Gorman — smARTist® Established Artist & Coach — is a decades-long, practicing artist, whose sculptures have exhibited around the US, as well as in China, South Korea, and Canada, with published articles in the New York Post, Southwest Art, American Craft, American Style, and Cloth, Paper, Scissors.
Your Hidden Resource: How to Sell Your Art Through Art Consultants
– Find the best art consultants using 6 critical questions, then learn how to close your dream deal so the consultant sells for you
3. Joan Stewart — smARTist® Publicity Expert & Coach — has mentored, coached, and taught more than 50,000 CEOs, small business owners, authors, speakers, experts, nonprofit executives, corporate PR pros, and publicists on how to tell their stories to the world… and get thousands of dollars in free publicity.
The New Rules of Press Releases:
How to Write Them for Art Buyers and Collectors
– Learn about the new rules of press releases and how to successfully write for art buyers and collectors, not just journalists
4. Michael Bungay Stanier — smARTist® Business Expert — is the founder and Principal of Box of Crayons, working with organizations and teams around the world using his award-winning coaching program, Get Unstuck & Get Going on the stuff that matters.
From Amateur to Professional:
12 Levers to Move Your Art from the Hobby-It-Isn’t to the Business You Want
– Increase your creative output by painlessly overcoming your resistance to running a business
– Set up a simple business model, then learn how to “steal” business
– Ignight ideas so you really stand out from the crowd
5. Aletta de Wal, M. Ed — smARTist® Art-Career Expert— is “equal parts artist, educator and entrepreneur“ inspiring artists to make a better living through her consultations and classes.
From Part Time to Full Time:
How to Make Your Art Support You…Not the Other Way Around
– Learn how to see your art from your buyer’s point of view, and watch your sales soar
– Learn new tricks for how to use your time so it serves you, and not the other way around
6. Molly Gordon, MCC — smARTist® Entrepreneur Expert — has been a life and executive coach for over 25 years, helping people all over the world grow in authenticity and fulfillment.
5 Money Dramas That Keep You Broke
– Recognize the “Five Money Dramas” that keep you broke, broke, broke so you can…
– Bridge the gap between doing the work you love, and earning a living
7. Michael Woodward — smARTist® Art Licensing Expert — wrote Art Licensing 101, and heads up his Sarasota, FL agency, Out Of The Blue that specializing in fine art and photography.
The Changing Face of Licensing: Every year (heck! Several times a year!) the world of art licensing changes. How do you keep up?
– Keep egg off your face by learning about the single, biggest mistake artists make when trying to license their work
– Learn 5 simple ways to tell if your art can be licensed, and which strategies will convince an art director to license your work
8. Mark Silver — smARTist® Business-with-Heart Expert — wants self-employed people to become profitable with a sustainable business that allows them to be a beacon of generosity in the fabric of their community.
He is the founder of Heart of Business.
Create Strategic Alliances to Sell Your Art … far from the competition of the art world
– How can you opt out of your traditional market and multiple your art selling effectiveness?
– What’s the best way to look at a strategic alliance to be sure it’s successful?
– Which strategic alliance elements must you pay attention to, and which can you ignore?
– Why is the Power of Three so successful: shared clients, art focus, and long-term relationships?
– What kind of research must you do before setting up a strategic alliance?
– How do you assess if the alliance will be profitable or not?
9. Alyson B. Stanfield — smARTist® Art-Biz Coach — is the “chief instigator” of multiple business programs for artists, and the author of I’d Rather Be in the Studio: The Artist’s No-Excuse Guide to Self-Promotion.
How to Generate Buzz on a Shoestring Budget
– Learn specific ways to balance making art with marketing art, so you stay in budget, on target, and don’t burn out
– Set up simple recordkeeping systems that help you sell more art
10. Eric Maisel, Ph.D. — smARTist® Creativity Expert — is an American psychotherapist, teacher, coach, author and atheist. His most popular books include Fearless Creating, The Van Gogh Blues, Coaching the Artist Within, and The Atheist’s Way.
11 Career-Building Habits Every Artist Needs to Know
– Resistance compromises creativity. Overcome any small or large resistance to running a business, and you increase your creative intelligence
– Create success for your art career with 12 career-building habits that work every time
11. Waverly Fitzgerald — smARTist® Time Expert — is the author of Slow Time: Recovering the Natural Rhythm of Life, a guide for anyone starved for time. Based on her years of research and teaching, she helps you create a more spacious and meaningful relationship with time.
Creative Rhythms: Are You In Sync?
– All of life has a rhythm. The sea. Seasons. Our Heartbeat.
Your creative life also has a rhythm. And it’s essential to your work.
– Use the seasons to trigger a surge in your creativity
– Identify your prime time, so you are ready to work when you are most creative
– Learn how to expand your time horizon to give you a bigger picture of your art career
12. Claudine Hellmuth — smARTist® Established Artist — is, in her own words, “a retro-whimsical artist & illustrator…bossed around by a cat named Brian.”
Blogging Landed Me on National TV (twice!!)
… and Other Reasons Every Artist Needs a Website & Blog
– Maximize your exposure to collectors with a killer blog … which might even land you on national TV.
13. Leonard DuBoff — smARTist® Art Law Expert — is one of the pioneers of the field of art law and a founding member of The DuBoff Law Group, LLC, representing museums, galleries, dealers, photographers, artists and craftspeople.
He was a law professor at Lewis & Clark Law, at the Stanford Law School, and at the Hastings College of Civil Advocacy.
Art Law: What Do Artists Really Need to Know?
– Find out which basic things you need to know about art law—so you can stop worrying
– There are ways to protect yourself that, once known, will leave you free to create!
At last, I can grasp the true spirit of my work.
I would like to express my profound gratitude to you, Ariane, for organizing the smARTist Telesummit, two times in a row!
Thanks to pure luck, I found your website two and a half years ago. Since then, your wonderful book and the Telesummits have helped to make my career a lot easier to advance.
I wish I’d met you 10 years ago! The young artists coming to smARTist® are really lucky to be there now, not 10 years down the road.
It’s not only the Telesummit that helped, but the ensemble of resources: your book + the Telesummits. At last, I can grasp the true spirit of my work.
The change is so big that I bet most people would feel scared.
I will not be surprised if everything takes a completely new and unexpected route: my medium, profile, direction, priorities…all of my career.
So, thank you. And thanks to all of the speakers who came on board! ~ Dmitry Badiarov
Are you ready to Balance Your Life. Sell Your Art. All from the comforts of home?
smARTist® Telesummit Revival
Today, only $137 (originally
The price goes up to $167 at midnight on Wednesday, Sept 28
Today, you save $358 for a total of $137
Plus: These THREE Bonuses