Intimidated by writing your artist statement?
Wouldn’t you rather spend your last dime on great art supplies…
…than figure out what to tell someone about your work…
that they can’t already see?
Ah… if it was only as simple as seeing.
If we humans weren’t so complex with our
- psychic, and linguistic sensibilities
(to name just a few),
But we are, and you are.
You need several strategies for bonding with people who love your art.
Because you never know which strategy will seal the deal!
Now with so much more:
the all new 3rd edition
Writing the Artist Statement eBOOK
I understand you don’t want to pick through a word jungle to snack on gold.
So I’ve made this quick and easy reading with short, snappy chapters. No filler. No fluff.
This book guides you through what, why, how, where, and when you need your statement in a powerful, step-by-step learning process.
And don’t let the naysayers fool you. Artist statements get a bad rap because they’re badly written!
And they’re badly written because most artists don’t know the single, guiding purpose of an artist statement, or where to start.
Revealing what, how and why you do your art does not dismantle
either the beauty or mystery of it.
Quite the opposite.
Your effort to reach out invites others to
participate in the mystery and to share the beauty.
WRITING THE ARTIST STATEMENT
Revealing the True Spirit of Your Work
eBook & “AMBITIOUS BUNDLE”
Your digital version to print or read
With your new eBook and its 3-part “Ambitious Bundle,” here’s how you…
Get. It. Done.
- PART 1: Follow my “Reading & Writing Schedule” emails to finish the book & write your artist statement in 7 weeks!
- These 14 Emails arrive bi-weekly for 7 Weeks, and keep you on track right to the end of the book!
- Each email’s practical prompts follows the suggested reading, so you nail your first AS draft by Week 5.
- PART 2: But that’s not all. Each week, for 6 Weeks, I’ll send you a snazzy “STAY-ON-TRACK Workbook” so you can dive deep, integrate the material, and TAKE ACTION!
- After writing your first artist statement draft, you get one week to cool off before editing…but no worries, the bi-weekly email keeps coming to support you!
- PART 3: Learn what AI can and can’t do for your artist statement
- SURPRISE BONUS: Send your completed Artist Statement to email@example.com and I’ll send you a pat-on-the-back, Artist Statement Certificate of Completion — because, well… You. Did. It!
Hi, I’m Ariane,
the author of this one-and-only book, and AMBITIOUS BUNDLE, dedicated to artist statements.
I’m also an artist ally deeply committed to artists finding their True North with fundamentally different approaches to selling art, like …
… accelerating the opportunities for sales by bonding with the people who love your art.
From smARTist 2.0 to new courses supporting your resilient, artistic mindset, I’m here for you and your creative spirit.
P.S. If you—in your heart of hearts—don’t think you got your money’s worth (and more), you have my Heartfelt Full-Refund Guarantee. No questions asked!
Have a question? I’m here for you.
Copyright 2023 Ariane Goodwin, Ph.D. | All Rights Reserved