I’ve been hinting and hinting (or you could say “stalling and stalling”) as I worked and worked at something I had up my smARTist sleeve.
Seems as if—even when you think it’s going to be simple—any project worth its grain of salt takes months to pull together!
I’m imagining, pretty much the same kind of time it takes you to prepare for a solo or group exhibition.
If you’ve been following me for any length of time, I’m pretty sure you know that those six, smARTist Telesummits—pioneering the first-ever, art career conferences for artists — knocked me for a six-year loop.
Thank goodness, the thousands of artists who participated kept emailing me six months, a year, two years, six years later to tell me about all the successful changes they were having.
As much as my heart wanted to, the rest of me knew that I was not up to hosting that conference again.
But it kept bugging me that so much ever-green, smARTist art-career material and resources were languishing in my digital archives.
Then, Life handed me a really smart coach (yup, I also get help when I need it!).
And even in this current heat wave (cue: fans, iced tea with fresh spearmint, short skirt, skimpy top—even in my flower-giddy garden!), I’m ridiculously excited to finally be able to share what we came up with.
The smARTist Telesummit Revival: A Podcast Series
(Releasing the first two years (of 6) as smARTist Telesummit Podcast #1 and Podcast #2)
Just like the original smARTist Telesummits, the smARTist Telesummit Revival dives deep into the critical areas you need to thrive as an artist.
This podcast series makes sure you can figure out what’s important, right now, for your art career—and can be implemented by you right away.
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn in Podcast #1:
- Which myths stop you from making a profit
- How writing a book opens up new streams of income (from an artist who did it!)
- How to get collectors without getting a gallery
- How to snag museum exhibitions
- What you never say to a gallery owner
- How to get free publicity for your art, online and off
- How to host a successful exhibit
Here’s just a taste of what you’ll learn in Podcast #2
- How to sell your art through art consultants
- How to write a press release for collectors
- How to set up a simple business model that helps you stand out from the crowd
- How to get time to serve you, and not the other way around
- How to tackle the 5 money dramas that can keep you broke
- Learn 5 simple ways to tell if your art can be licensed
- Learn what you really need to know about Art Law to protect yourself
If you’ve ever wondered what the hoopla was all about with the smARTist Telesummits, Podcast #1 and Podcast #2 will take you right back into the excitement of the live event. Click here to see for yourself.
Revealing the true spirit of your work…is the work, because artists change the world,
|P.S. Questions? Please, I’d love to answer them. Just comment below and I’ll get right back to you. And if you’re curious about my smARTist Telesummit Revival: A Podcast Series, Click Here.|